Unforgettable, Egypt’s vibrant capital possesses a strong contrast of medieval citadels and modern skyscrapers, warm weather, and colorful characters.
Located in Dokki, Safir Cairo Egypt is aptly positioned to serve the goals of your trip.
A short 10-minute stroll will have you snapping pictures by the River Nile, or ready to board the metro at the Dokki Station to your next destination.
A short 10-minute drive will have you in downtown Cairo, where the famous Egyptian Museum is located – with its plethora of mummies, sarcophagi and treasures.
Within just 30-minutes you'll be at the Giza Necropolis – home to the incredible Giza Pyramids and awe-inspiring Sphinx.
The gateway to ancient discoveries as well as new memories... All this and more is Cairo.
Activities By Category:
- Cairo Opera House - 3km
- Tahrir Square - 3.5km
- Cairo Tower - 3.5km
- Qasr Al-Nile Bridge - 3.5km
- Museum of Modern Egyptian Art - 3km
- The Egyptian Museum - 3.7km
- Museum of Islamic Art Cairo - 6.4km
- Gayer-Anderson Museum - 7.4km
- The Coptic Museum - 8km
- Salah El-Din Citadel - 8m
- Coptic Cairo - 8.6km
- Old Cairo - 11km
- Heliopolis Obelisk - 18km
- Giza Necropolis - 22.4km
- Saqqara Necropolis - 32km
- Khan El-Khalili bazaar - 8.3km
- Birqash Camel Market (Souq al-Gamaal) - 43km
Parks & Recreation
- Orman Botanical Garden - 2.5km
- Aquarium Grotto Garden - 4.7km
- Al Azhar Park - 10km
- Katameya Heights Golf & Tennis Resort - 30km
- New Giza Golf Club - 31km
- Family Park - 40km
Off the beaten path
- Nilometer - 6.6km
- Wasila Historical House - 7km
- The Tiring Building - 8km
- Baron Empain's Palace - 16.4km